PDA

View Full Version : Exhaustion, achyness, and dizziness before period?

lelespears
25-01-12, 10:52
Anyone else feel awful the run up and during their period?? Mines is terrible I feel so drained!!!

Lele x

Tifa
26-01-12, 16:26
Heya Lele

Yeh i always feel so tired in the run up also have dizzy spells and i have bad periods and i just want to crawl into bed and hide away. I do get really run down before and during and then after i feel better.

swgrl09
26-01-12, 19:48
I usually get a bad headache that won't go away with meds, as well as bad pack pain. For some reason I get really bad insomnia the night before I get my period. Not sure if that is common or not, but it happens like clockwork with me.

PanchoGoz
26-01-12, 20:07
PMT causes quite profound changes in your outlook of life as well, you can feel the tension building up in your mind which is why we go "aaaaaahhh." when P day comes.

lelespears
30-01-12, 10:20
Anyone get anxious & feel breathless too?

Lele x

emmawalton
30-01-12, 15:30
yes i do i hate it. do you suffer with ovulation too?

bettykitten
30-01-12, 16:17
I am due tomorrow or wednesday (I flit between 27/28 days) and I feel shit. Probably worse than usualy as started new course of sertraline last night, but I feel tired, emotional, have a stabby pain in my lower-left side and can't wait for my husband to get in so that I can go to bed and sleep!

lelespears
30-01-12, 17:16
Yeah I get it bad during ov too!!