PDA

View Full Version : What you wouldn't notice if you weren't looking...

MaryMac
25-01-12, 12:02
Hey. :) I've had a good few days, I've felt ok and because of this my HA has been quite small, (even though I still do some checking!). But today I came out of the shower and decided to check my legs for some reason, and on my right thigh I found a small red spot that doesn't blanch. Of course it is TINY and had I not been searching with a torch, I wouldn't have found it. Now I'm worried because it could be a symptom of leukemia which is my main worry etc...
Just wondering if you didn't go out of your way to check yourself, would we all have so much worry? :)

Beyonderz
25-01-12, 12:19
Hey MaryMac :) I sometimes think the same. Maybe we check ourselves a bit too much. Once I found a small lump under my right armpit and jumped out of the bathroom naked running around in the house, then my mom checked it and found actually nothing and hit my head with a hard object (which could easily lead to a more serious issue) xD heheh.

Skin discolorations, or some other things on skin, actually they shouldn't be a worry unless they are persistent. And skin usually gets effected by billions of things (psychological and nutritious issues mainly), which many of them are totally harmless. So I say keep calm and wait a bit, I am sure it will go away soon :)
Hope you feel better

swgrl09
25-01-12, 15:18
I have started to try to think this way more often when i find lumps/bumps/marks ... If I did not have HA would I have noticed? Would somebody without HA be worried about this? Sometimes it helps.