PDA

View Full Version : Do you get many good days with IBS?

phil06
25-01-12, 15:19
Most days I seen to have some unpleasant symptom. I always feel I "need" which is annoying. Anybody else suffer this as a daily thing?

Greenman50
26-01-12, 20:24
Yep , everyday something , at the very least it three visits to the bog before work , then 2 in the afternoon a pain in my side and bloated every single day for months and gurgling , had it now for 20 years but i can also get months of nothing , then months of everything its pants .

Sparkle_
27-01-12, 21:50
"Good days" where I don't go to the toilet tens of times a day are a week or two every month :/

phil06
28-01-12, 16:11
I usually get bad spells in a day but the odd day maybe once a week I get incomplete bowels and go about 3/4/5 times and it's annoying. Those days I end up on google. The doctor said last year it was probably anxiety making me need to go but I still panic.

I notice when I get ready to go out I need more, but if I'm say out I forget about it and the urge almost goes away very strange.

Noticed it's worse when in the house at the moment. Also annoying if I get a day where I don't go atall but the wind makes me feel I do need.

Anybody get this? :unsure:

ollie88
31-01-12, 14:02
Phil could be anxiety thinking about it. Thats what i have i think i only visit the toilet 1 a day, the doctor says i have ibs, i get stomach pains that go when i distract my mind. They last for a few minutes if they stay bad i have to go toilet and then they go. I hate stomachs grrrrr