PDA

View Full Version : Do you find evenings worse?

jarmummy123
26-01-12, 08:40
I had a good afternoon yesterday, went out for a walk and felt alot happier, no dizzyness. Then as soon as I went to bed I started worrying, I kept 'seeing' if I felt dizzy, could feel my neck pulsing and got a bit of a headache when I layed down. Now, this morning, I feel lightheaded again and in a fog. I did get given by the Dr yesterday some citalopram but forgot to start them last night.

Beyonderz
26-01-12, 08:47
I had my anxiety problems before almost only at late evenings and night time, especially before sleep.
When you start feeling your pulse, change our position to a place where you are not able to hear your own pulse from pillow or so. I try to do that also.
It's normal feeling lightheaded and weak in the morning after a night with anxiety. But it's an annoying feeling, I agree.

Wuboo
26-01-12, 10:45
Mine is worse in the morning and I hear what you're saying about checking for dizzyness, I kinda stop for a second and think "Am I?"

carefree68
26-01-12, 12:56
Its usually when Im not doing enough to distract myself that it happens. Try not to inward checking because the minute you ask yourself 'Am I Dizzy' you become so. It i:hugs:s not fair!