PDA

View Full Version : Bachs rescue remedy...

GirlAfraid23
26-01-12, 10:35
Does it work?

I'm hoping to take some for my driving test/maths exams and everything else I'm worrying about coming up, I've been told its very good and helps to calm you down after 4 drops on the tongue.

Has anyone else used it? I've been having problems with my breathing lately due to anxiety so I really need something and quite quickly

Wuboo
26-01-12, 10:42
I used it once or twice and it was ok but my missus has used it and think it helped her out a lot.

Stormsky
26-01-12, 12:03
I recall it did help a little... not sure if its just a case that we think its working, that it does work.. but as long as it does, thats the main thing

robinbrum
26-01-12, 12:14
Certainly won't do any harm although it did nothing for me. I doubt I would have passed my test had it not been for propranolol which stopped the terrible palpitations I get at such times.
Wish you the very best of luck.

morning_blues
26-01-12, 12:59
Sorry to say it didn't do much for me. I know my sister was prescribed propranolol for anxiety during exams - worth speaking to your GP.

mmb
26-01-12, 13:05
I am a believer in Rescue Remedy... it has definitely helped me many times but is different from one person to another... try it, it won't do you any harm, but definitely check with your doc if your symptoms are severe... take deep breaths and good luck!!

nomorepanic
26-01-12, 13:58
It helps me and I always have it in the car with me.

If you look in the online shop here you can see the full range of products that I sell as well

xtremx
26-01-12, 14:12
yes i use the spray i think it helps

JohnBliss
26-01-12, 17:47
Hi There
I use the spray and swear by it-just seems to take the edge off the anxiety
Good Luck
John

mikewales
26-01-12, 17:52
I think rescue remedy and kalms both work, they only really take the edge off bad anxiety, but its sometimes comforting just to have them there

AngelHeart
26-01-12, 20:11
I take it now when I have a panic attack and I think its always worked for me, even introduced it to my auntie who has a fear of flying, she use to take diazapam but now takes the bach rescue before she gets on a plane :) xx