PDA

View Full Version : OK.. stress test today, and not feeling very well!

VioletWings
26-01-12, 12:55
Urgh.. I'm still feeling super lethargic and having symptoms of whatever's been up with me the last three weeks, but I've had to put off this stress ECG a few times now and I just want to get it done with!
Hardly walked anywhere lately and never even set foot on a treadmill before so not sure how I'm gonna do but still! I hope they'll take this into account if I tell them I'm still not very well??!
Just felt like posting about this as I'm feeling quite nervous! Then I can post back later and tell of my survival, haha.

xtremx
26-01-12, 13:06
Urgh.. I'm still feeling super lethargic and having symptoms of whatever's been up with me the last three weeks, but I've had to put off this stress ECG a few times now and I just want to get it done with!
Hardly walked anywhere lately and never even set foot on a treadmill before so not sure how I'm gonna do but still! I hope they'll take this into account if I tell them I'm still not very well??!
Just felt like posting about this as I'm feeling quite nervous! Then I can post back later and tell of my survival, haha.

You can do it. A quick tip for you just imagine you are walking on the beach or something like that. I imagined i was walking to my little daughter made it feel less stressfull:yesyes:

VioletWings
26-01-12, 14:18
Ooh thanks xtremx! If only I could close my eyes whilst doing it.. haha