PDA

View Full Version : Off to doctor's soon, feeling scared.

bettykitten
26-01-12, 13:44
I'm going because of this pulsatile tinnitus that I've had on and off for the last month.

I am really hoping she will say it's due to blocked ears (had bad sinus infection in December) and that I just need antibiotics. If she says I need an MRI, I think I will crap myself. :weep:

Wuboo
26-01-12, 13:54
I'm sure you will be fine! I have had an MRI twice and it's over within about 15 minutes. Let us know the good news!

bettykitten
26-01-12, 13:57
Thank you Jay :)

Man, the thought of being in that metal tube makes me feel really panicky! What was your MRI for?

xtremx
26-01-12, 14:03
Hi, I was all in a panic for my mri. No need really was over and done with in no time and that was with contrast.

Wuboo
26-01-12, 14:07
I had spinning sensations in my head (still do) and had an MRI to rule out anything bad. The last time I went they also played music in there I think you can take your own music CD.

bettykitten
26-01-12, 18:55
Hello, back now. Doctor looked in my ear and said "It's quite dull" which I think is to do with my blocked tubes/sinuses and she said she isn't concerned about it and even better, she has it too!

:D

---------- Post added at 18:55 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

:blush: Oh that makes it sound like I'm happy about my doctor having tinnitus. I'm not, obviously! :D