PDA

View Full Version : I am falling into depression again!!

Torombolo
26-01-12, 18:27
Hello there ,I am here again asking for some support , my history is kinda boring but i am going to be short! since i am a kid anxiety and depression has affected all the aspects of my life studie,love,family,friends and ofcourse goals in my life,after tried tons of pills and treatments and also a adiccion to benzos (xanax) for almost 15 years !! my life start to falling apart in small pices,i spend about 3 years fighting agains the downs of quitting benzos,this was not easy belive me! whole this situacions affected my wife and my son but after all those years i did it! no more benzos in my life, but i start to suffer again tons of anxiety and panick attacks ,my doctor tried a few medications and i end up having seroquel and efexor for my anxiety and depression, all this years i have benn on and off of work this part of my life has been affected a lot, and for me has been very difucult to keep a job,about 2 years a go after very difficults years for me and my family i satr to feel better and better every month my medications star to work just fine on:D me, so i start to go back to work after almost 6 years goingn on and off work just A dessaster !!!
well , i got back to work feeling me much better and confident and with almost all my anxiety and depression under control so i start in small factory close to my house with just like 13 employees, i guess i was doing ok after like 4 months of working there i was really surpriced that i could work for 4 months in a row!! no problem!! i was really happy:D not much money but i was doing fine with my life again,suddenly out of the blue i was given lay off dew to economical problems in the factory or that was what they told me.. then i was sent out to a other factory bit more far from my house low paiment too but at least a job!! i went there an found out that they were looking for someone that could run 2 machines at the same time and also comit to make a sertain amount of parts!what i mean is that the job was very fisicaly demanding i mean very heavy work, am i am not in shape at all! i mean i am kinda fat!! and not that young either,so after only 3 days i quit the job,from the job office call me and told me that they were very disapointed of me because i have quit the job and havent told them that the job was that difficult and also complain to me about the first job and on bouth jobs the fist and the second i was told that i was doing a very good job! that i was an exelent worker! that the couse of my lay off was because the economy not for my performance in the job,like i said i was told all the time that i was doing a great job much better than the other employes did and in the second, i went only for 3 days and during those 3 day i was told that i was doing just fine that i was a good worker too!! so i don't understand why this lady at the job office told me that if i was told totally the oposit during the whole time? the thing is that i start to have feeling of been tired all the time o% motivation and star to feel like the medications were not working fine? so here i am after whole this problems that i had in the past ,i am filing like i am falling in to depression again! any sugestions help?

mmb
27-01-12, 18:37
Hi,
I'm sorry you are having problems with jobs... it's a small setback, try not to be too hard on yourself. You've been doing really well, you have conquered many things so give yourself some credit!! Life will throw things at you and it's going to be hard and it's soooo much harder when you suffer from depression and anxiety but try to remember all the positive things you have achieved despite it all... and go and see your doctor to talk about your meds... be pro active and take the lead. Get help and talk to people about how you feel... I hope you feel better soon! Good luck and keep going

PanchoGoz
27-01-12, 18:40
Hiya.
Do you know the cause of your anxiety and depression? Knowing the cause enables you to deal with the result more wisely :)

Deb51967
28-01-12, 18:16
Hi,

I suffer with PTSD, and the only place I go to is work and home. My confidence just goes to pieces when asked to go anywhere else. My work is very demanding of my time, and I find that when I 'do too much' then I start to slide back down the depression route and back to the docs I go...... I have even had panic attacks whilst waiting in the waiting room to see the doc (what with all the kids running about and screaming).

Try to write down your triggers, go and see your doc and try to amend any 'patterns'. Hope you are feeling better soon