PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety, stress, leftside pain..

tlr1968
27-01-12, 00:43
My anxiety is so bad. I have been dealing with this since early fall..Sorry if this is super gross..
I will hurt under my left breast toward armpit when my bowels are trying to move . It does not last long . I go to the bathroom and have my bowel movement and the pain goes away . Everything is normal with my stools. The only symptom I have is the pain right as the bowel movement is coming on.
This does not hurt when pushing the bowel movement out. It is just like gas pain under the left breast and part of the arm pit. It starts when I feel a bowel movement coming on. I go to the bath room and do my business.. When the bowel movement is over the pain is gone. I have been under a ton of stress . Not sure if that has anything to do with it. But I am scared out of my mind..I just would love the worry to stop..

Jo1981
27-01-12, 06:06
Hey i am exactly the same im glad you posted on here cos i was worried..it goes as soon as i have been but sometimes there before i go..

tlr1968
30-01-12, 14:34
I feel like I am the only person that has this problem.. Sick of the worry..

bettykitten
30-01-12, 14:51
Are you straining things when you go to the toilet?

IBS presents itself with pain when going for a plop, so does endometriosis. Is that your only symptom?

happycarrot
30-01-12, 17:34
My doctor told me that pain in the left side is common with IBS and constipation because that is where the lower part of the large intestine is. The pain you're describing is higher up than the pain I have with IBS, but the symptoms sound similar, especially the fact that going to the bathroom relieves the pain. Gas and bloating are also common IBS symptoms. Especially if you are having any constipation or diarrhea I would suggest asking your doctor about IBS.