PDA

View Full Version : So exhausted alll the time, I don't get it..

VioletWings
27-01-12, 10:54
I've been like this pretty much all this month, I've apparently had some sort of infection, though the only symptoms I got are exhaustion and some chest pain, particularly when coughing.
I had to do a stress ECG yesterday and it was the most exercise I've done in weeks! It whacked me, but I thought hey maybe I can do more now (like maybe I've broken through the exhaustion) but then this morning, just chatting to my parents over breakfast absolutely exhausted me, and now I just feel like going back to bed! My upper back aches, chest/breathing still feels weird and got the added worry over my ECG yesterday.
I don't get why I'm feeling like this for so long.. :weep:

Sorry for posting so much! :unsure:

paula lynne
27-01-12, 12:43
Hiya, Im sorry your feel so crap. Do you suffer with anxiety or panic? Its probably adrenaline in that case. Its blooming exhausting being in fight or flight all the time. If your body tells you to sleep, then sleep. You are probably stressed waiting for your ECG results, try and put it out of your mind for now and keep busy. Eat small, regular meals, and take some fresh air every day. Best wishes, Paula x