PDA

View Full Version : ITS ME ASHLEY ..LOVE YO ALL.. MAJOR PROBLEMS

ashley
15-06-06, 12:43
Hiya all ..
Oh my god how are you all, i miss you all so much it hurts, i have a problem with my computer, ive also been cut of the net as i am in financal problems behond belif.. and if that dosnt hurt enough i am worse than i ever was before guys, in such a state.
I started taking citrapram a while ago didnt i and for a while it helped, but boy its back with revenge.. i give up you know .. this time i give up.. i cant try anymore..this isnt no quailty of life .. if im too live like this.. then F*** life... im so so so sad..
I went to the doctors and he has referred me now(about friggin time) .. i need help.. i cant even remember things from seconds ago.. my memory is so poor.. i cant even begin to tell you the degree that this has gone to.. i am afraid to say that this is defintley more than anxiety now.. i forget things in a masif way.. and sometimes even making a blinkin sandwich is a big deal, as i get all confused..
Ive goe to the dark side everyone, im scared and yet im numb.. i give in to this.. my kids cant see me like this anymore they really cant.
i am so alone.. so alone... so alone... so alone...

i love you

ashley xxx

clickaway
15-06-06, 13:13
Hang in there Ashley.

Life can be dire simetimes, and we go through real darkness. But you know what? We come out the other side and feel better.

OK, I haven't had money problems, but I've had plenty of emotional ones, and lost my computer 'lifeline' for a month earlier this year.

Hang tough mate - we are here for you.

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Daisybun
15-06-06, 13:33
Ashley i am so sorry that you feel so awful at the moment. it must be tough, but as ray has said hang in there! please. I know that everything seems dark at the moment, and you feel like there is no hope but there is, and things can get better. The dr has referred you now so hopefully help is not too far away, he can see how awful you sre feeling and will ensure you get the support that you need. You're in my thoughts and prayers

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Paddington
15-06-06, 14:22
oh Ashley,it's awful to hear you so distressed mate[i wondered where younhad gone???]lok if it helpsi get the same thing ,honest,my memoryis so awful i think i must have dementia,i am NOT JOKING!i FORGET STUFF ALL THE TIME,CONVERSATIONS ,WHAT I AM EVEN TALKING ABOUT AT TIMES!!!!:(..Please hang in there hun,we can all help you work thru this,and now you being refered too ,that is great news!If you would like my number pm me and we can swop numbers and talk it thru.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

trac67
15-06-06, 15:24
Ashley,

You have to be strong, and you will get through this, now you have been referred maybe things will start to get easier for you.

I am sure your children would rather have you in their life the way that you are now than not at all, children love their parents unconditionally, my youngest is 10 and I have had anxiety for over 8 years and it hasn't affected her at all, infact it has made her very independant and she doesn't see me as any different to her friends parents.

Hang in there and don't let this beat you.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

tara
15-06-06, 18:31
Hyia Ashley, really nice to hear from you even though your having a tough time of things!

Firstly, I was having money problems and visited the citizens advice, wow they were wonderful. I just took everything to them and they were great. They worked out everything for me and put all my det on hold for 6 months and also told me that if my fanicial suituation stayed the same the debts would be wiped clear (due to me being on benifits) they declare you bankcrupt (in a sort of way) and theres some way that debts can be wiped clear for you!! It's worth a shot ash!!!

Secondly, I know how tough times can be when you've moved to "the dark side". Just try and keep plodding along, don't let it beat you hun, be strong, i know it's tough and tiring and you get fed up but i'm sure things WILL get better for you. Please try not to worry ash, stay strong!!

Sending bug hugs and love your way xxxx Tara xxxx

Two heads
16-06-06, 18:39
Hi ash
Glad to hear you are still with us hun.I known just how you feel with this gremlin it really does come and go.Im on citalopram have been for 3months and it was working entill this week.I just feel panick again.Just remember hun you will get over this its just ablip once again.I feel like im going mad some times with the memory thing so you are so not on ya own there.xxxx

ashley
21-06-06, 14:20
Hello guys
what beautiful things you all have said to me, i so know where to come to be uplifted i love you all so very dearly for this.
Times are tough , really unbearable.. for me to handle.. ordinary day to day things are hard to do.. and i just so want to be ashley again.
Eptopics are nasty to hell.. have had a 7 day monitor on.. have to go back for the results in july.. so lets see.. but i did have them when i had the monitor on thank god.
I take what you say nigel.. and i did close my eyes and imagine you all there.. i just pray for the day i have my computer up and running as being close to you all, makes things a little bit more bearable.

love to you all ..

mary i will pm you.. hope you ok mary darling.
bong how ya doing love
nigel gorgos words there.
Tara i will take up your advice given..thankyou darling
Trac i know what you are saying is so very true.. deep down i know that,, its hard though you know where im coming from huh love.
Daisy bun and ray thankyou.. ray i remember you losing ya pc as well,poor thing you know how i feel then.

I love yo all

ashley x

Two heads
21-06-06, 17:58
lovely to hear from you again ash!
You will get things sorted hun im sure.
Im up and down still. I really must up drug just keep puting it off hun.
I had a 7day monitor a couple of weeks ago but didnt have any eptopics sods law there ahh?
Take care for now lovexxxx

jackie
21-06-06, 19:33
ash things are bad for many of us at the mo. my anxiety symptoms are never going away and like you i think they are more than anxiety.

i have not been on much either because i have no time and because i have been so plagued with the nervous feelings but as you can see hun you aRE NOT ALONE

THINKING OF YOU I PROMISE

JACKIE

wendy
25-06-06, 13:52
Hi Ash

Hang in there, it is so so hard I know, but you can do it

Love

Wendy xxx

snoopy
01-10-06, 19:27
Hi every one, i've had palps and eptopics for a year now and they have nearly killed me hundred times over. whats helping me is the Linden method. Have any of you heard of it?

Tracie

nomorepanic
01-10-06, 19:30
Hi Snoopy

Welcome aboard!

I have heard of it yes. There are mixed reviews about it on here but if it is helping you then that is fantastic news.

Nicola

snoopy
07-10-06, 22:16
I still get the palps and eptopics. but the fear is abating.
due to give birth in six weeks. hope they go before then

Snoopy