PDA

View Full Version : New here

Lissy1984
27-01-12, 13:52
I'm here looking for some help or advice.

I'm 28, suffered with panic issues/anxiety/depression and nervous breakdown in the past-resulting in me being admitted to a psych hospital.

I feel now I have gone into complete meltdown and am not sure where to turn or what to do. I feel so trapped, alone and scared to my very core. :weep:

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thankyou

clear blue sky
27-01-12, 14:42
Hi Lissy,

Have you been in contact with your GP??? It sounds to me like you really need some help.
How exactly are you feeling??
Do you have any friends or family members who you feel could lend you some support at this time?

Im sorry for all the questions.

Please don't feel alone, your not. x

Lissy1984
27-01-12, 15:05
I just feel like I've lost control, my thought processes are all over the place-I can't even make sense of what I want to type really.

My memory seems very short term and I feel so trapped in a very dismal situation and place in my mind, physically I feel unwell too. I'm so weak from not eating and smoking way too much.

Today I can't seem to cry, I feel rather numb. I guess I should go to a doctor shouldn't I?

Thankyou for replying to me.

clear blue sky
27-01-12, 15:23
Ok. You need to give your doctor a ring today and explain that you need to be seen.
Is there someone who can go with you?

Not eating is going to make you feel weak. I understand you really dont feel like eating right now but going a long period without food can really effect our moods and how we feel. Just like a car needs fuel to run, we need energy.

I really advise you contact your GP, listen to some calming music and maybe have a nice hot bath. You need to do a couple of things to relax yourself.

Dont worry that you feel the way you do, when you feel this way it is very hard to see the clear picture and to know what to do.

Start now by ringing your doctor.

Keep me updated. you are going to be ok you know x

mmb
27-01-12, 18:25
Hi Lissy,

I am really sorry that you are feeling like that... I know it's horrible (I've been down for about a week now and can't see the light yet...) Please call someone, go and see your GP and let them know exactly how you are feeling... I know everything seems bad at the moment but you'll be ok, you are not alone! Hang in there Lissy, we are here to support you as well. xx

lou597
27-01-12, 20:31
stay strong. go to your gp first thing in the morning and tell them how you feel. you cannot fight it off alone, please consult a doctor..