PDA

View Full Version : Right testicle pain. Really worried.

Keith
28-01-12, 01:08
My right testicle has been kinda sore for the past few days. I've had a good feel around and it doesn't feel swollen or have any lumps or bumps. I'm concerned because my low back has been sore so I'm worried that it's something serious. It's also a bit sore to the right of my penis shaft, anyone have any ideas what this could be?

CONS
28-01-12, 10:02
Back is trickier than the testicle tbh because of all the nerves, could be something as simple as you needing a new mattress. As for your testicle you might want to monitor that a little closer, you could have sat on it, or bruised it somehow without realising.

If after 3 days both symptoms are there and hurting at the same intensity, if it were me, then I would be going to see the doc.

Wuboo
28-01-12, 10:07
I've had a similar thing in my testicle and a pain which goes through to my lower back, it was something called epididymitis which is harmless but can be quite painful if left. It is inflammation of the epididymis (a curved structure at the back of the testicle in which sperm matures and is stored).

Go down to your GP on Monday and they will probably give you either antibiotics and/or antihistamines if it is epididymitis.

Pipkin
28-01-12, 10:26
I'd just hang on a couple of days and see how you get on. If it carries on, go to the docs and explain what you've said here. I had something similar and it turned out to be a harmless cyst - the pain has a habit of referring itself to the stomach, back or legs. Strangely, the doc said to me that unless it's extremely painful, it's unlikely to be anything serious. Let us know how you get on.

Pip

robinbrum
28-01-12, 10:56
Is your testicle enlarged at all? This happened to me a couple of years ago and I was convinced that I was dying. Turned out it was a hydrocele, a build up of fluid which required an operation but is a harmless condition in itself - just damned uncomfortable.
Please go your doc if it persists and get it checked out.

Keith
28-01-12, 14:07
It's fine this morning, will keep my eye on it though.

Keith
29-01-12, 23:46
Update: The pain in my testicle has become less and less every hour. Wasn't sore really today at all. Back pains still there though but a few years ago I was body slammed on concrete and since then my back hasn't been the same. Should I get a scan?

Keith
02-02-12, 00:37
I'm worried the pain hasn't gone, I can't live like this anymore. :(

little kyle
02-02-12, 00:38
i had a condition called blue balls where one side whould kill in a nice way the doctor said when was the last time you had sex and do you w*** tbh i was like what she said well its fluid and if you have a girlfriend happy days and if not its the second choose i thought ok i took the second 1 cant ask girlfriend if she would help me out with that its a bit wrong after i did happy days pain was gone

its just the clear fluid building up hope my information helpos you

Keith
02-02-12, 01:08
So I need to pleasure myself to get rid of it?

screwpanic
02-02-12, 01:10
worth a try? ;)

Keith
02-02-12, 17:15
I mentioned it to my Doctor, she said it doesn't said like anything to worry about. It comes and goes is this good?

little kyle
03-02-12, 00:36
if you have somthing called blue balls yes its build up of fluid in your tubes that connect to the testicle if it works you know for a fact you have blue balls which is totally harmless if it dont go bob down the docs you could of twisted a tube so dont worry i had a twisted tube and they sorted it

hope it helps you mate

---------- Post added at 23:36 ---------- Previous post was at 23:35 ----------

and what you said about it comes and goes that really does sound like blue balls so dont you worry

Keith
03-02-12, 22:24
Pain reduced a lot more today, feeling much better thanks for your advice Little Kyle. :)

WorriedMan
01-03-12, 03:36
I've had this pain a couple of years ago accompanied by a tiny hair sized lump - it lasted for weeks, numerous trips to the doctor and even an ultra-sound, then it all just went away spontaneously. I think it really just comes down to being a benign testicular pain - in my case I reckon it could have just been a small hydrocele.