PDA

View Full Version : Need reinsurance

little kyle
28-01-12, 02:18
I feel as if I can't breath pain or discomfort on my left chest muscle to be honest I'm scaird I feel like I'm going to die

And it's lasted every day please I need some help

Haybee
28-01-12, 02:32
Hi, do you know if you are having a panic attack right now? Have they felt like this in the past? Do u have any reason to believe its anything else causing this feeling..? I would pop into the chat room and see what they say in there (I'm on a mobile so can't). Im here for health anxiety too but am really new to all this so I think you're probably best talking to more experienced members in chat, thats what i do and i find it really helps. I know how you feel though, it's horrible. Hugs and I hope u feel better soon x

little kyle
28-01-12, 02:35
Can't say it's been like this feel like I'm sweeting :/ :'(

Haybee
28-01-12, 02:42
Sweating? that's really common when people are even a little bit nervous, let alone having a panic attack :) have u popped into the chat room at all yet hon? Honestly the people in there should be able to give u good advice, I don't really feel I can offer much as I've only just been referred for treatment myself :( so I don't want to say anything counter productive by accident. I do know how you feel though, if this is standard panic attack symptoms for you then its provably exactly that and nothing to worry about. Do u think it might b worth calling the nhs helpline and telling them your symptoms? Xxx

little kyle
28-01-12, 03:47
Jusr called them and they said its a panic attack