PDA

View Full Version : Vivid Dreams

citalopram1
28-01-12, 14:03
Well i have now been off of citalopram for 3 weeks and feel fine i am so happy to say. My question is how long does it take for the vivid dreams to go away as i am still having about 3 a night...lol

pinkdove
28-01-12, 15:22
Hi Yes the dreams !!!! i had some very odd one's too.....although not scary but odd, very vivid colours too.

I don't have them now, i think i was a coiuple of months in when they stopped, but i found them quite funny at times x

Magic
28-01-12, 15:40
Yes, same as Pinkdove about a couple of months x

Charnwood Fox
29-01-12, 14:10
I'm still waiting for them to start! :winks:

Ghosty
30-01-12, 09:55
Hi all

I'm still on Citalopram and have had some weird - but excellent - dreams.
One of the bonuses I think...never used to dream this much.

Ghosty

ems73
01-02-12, 18:34
I had vivid dreams for the whole time I took Citalopram (around 3 years), they never went away until I came off them. Not distressing though just sometimes a bit draining

screwpanic
01-02-12, 18:47
I had a weird one last night. I was at a large pond looking into the water when a passenger plane flew past. The weird bit was the plane had no roof and I could see the passengers in the seats. Anyway I watched as the plane crashed into a city then next thing I recall was buying some lunch from a food vendor next to the crash site! Remember it all so well, normally I don't remember any dreams, can't wait for tonights!