PDA

View Full Version : tension pressures in temples and noise in head

chelley27
28-01-12, 14:14
had this for 4 weeks nearly now docs say its my anxiety and it will go when my anxiety calms down..... he hasnt given me meds as i have phobia and paranoia of side affects, so how exactly will my temples stop feeling this pressure and noise in my head dissapear without medication :-(

S.dee
28-01-12, 14:18
I got this really bad, what kind of headaches d u get? Throbbing, or where its just stiinging or just there but not throbbing, i get them every day with stress coz am so tense x

chelley27
28-01-12, 14:41
its very difficult to explain, the way i can describe it is when you have a very bad head cold and you feel all bunged up from the ears upwards, i can sometimes feel my hearbeat in my temples. i also have a low monotone noise in my head which is more noticable when going to sleep as its completely quiet. i got that bad other night i needed headphones to fall asleep to drown out the noise. i can get the throbbing too. how about you? what type do you get? xx

sherylee xx
28-01-12, 17:05
i have the same noise in my head hun !! and its so loud when im tryin to sleep! its like a dronin sound and kinda rumblin sound i was told it may be tinnitus and it gets worse when i have a cold xx

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

and sometimes i use headphones at night listenin to music so i cant hear it lol xx

chelley27
28-01-12, 18:21
i have the same noise in my head hun !! and its so loud when im tryin to sleep! its like a dronin sound and kinda rumblin sound i was told it may be tinnitus and it gets worse when i have a cold xx

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

and sometimes i use headphones at night listenin to music so i cant hear it lol xx

does it come and go or is it there all day but you cant hear it coz of the noise around you? how long have you had it? i noticed mine just after new year:-( xx