PDA

View Full Version : A song for you

AaronB
28-01-12, 22:41
I've been on here a little while, and it's great to read through and try to make myself feel better by sharing and reading about other people going through the same issues.

I am an amateur musician, and as such write my own songs from time to time.

I've recently written a song about Anxiety, and thought I would share with everyone as I hope you can relate to the lyrics and everyone can remember, that ultimately, we are stronger than our issues, and we allow THEM to be within us, not the other way around.

Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dFP0K86kGE

P.S I am unsigned and make no gain from this so please just take it as it's intended, a song that sure helped me when writing it and singing it, and I hope may help others.

eva82
29-01-12, 00:51
Incredibly inspirational and captures our struggle so well.. BRAVO!!

molkogirl
29-01-12, 11:23
Brilliant song, you have a great voice, thanks for sharing. I really liked your other song too 'you tell me'
Take care
Sarah x

Veronica H
29-01-12, 11:28
:yesyes::bighug1: Thanks for sharing your song with us Aaron. You are an inspiration and very talented. Vx

AaronB
29-01-12, 12:30
Thank you very much for the kind comments, I'm so pleased that it has come across in the way it was intended.

And thank you for the mention of 'You Tell Me', that was the first song I ever wrote and seems to get the most praise! Glad you like it :yesyes:

Stormsky
29-01-12, 12:37
Very talented...xx

pinkdove
29-01-12, 18:20
Hi Aaron. love the songs, i like you tell me as well........beautifull x

AaronB
30-01-12, 09:25
Thank you very much, You Tell Me is probably my favourite also.

Kind comments indeed. Really appreciate it.

AaronB
31-01-12, 01:24
I thought I'd show you guys this song too, it's a fantastic song and if you listen to the lyrics it is almost like you are singing it to yourself, and telling yourself that you are not lost, you're still there and will find yourself again, and not to give up hope.

Anyway hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od013QFobhc

P.S I recorded this at 1am (just now) so apologies for the iffy voice lol, can't sleep again and this relaxes me :)