PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone relate to this?

November
28-01-12, 23:52
I'm really worrying about my chest just lately every day I seem to be suffering with pains but the pain is just in one small area and the pain seems to get worse when I breath in! It's not like tha pain just lasts a couple of minutes it's there all day and the next day be gone or moved to the other side. I've also been having pains in the centre of my stomach at the top where meets the chest. I saw my doctor about this last week and after feeling my lower stomach she said I may have an infection but she never felt the area that's sore just the lower part of my stomach. I also experienced chest pain on the entire left side of my chest tonight when getting up from lying down this happened twice andhas sent me into a panic where I'm constantly checkingmy pulse and not wanting to go to sleep in casethis is a warning im going to have a heart attack or even the start of a heart attack. Even nowmy heart feels funny not sore just weird.

I'm really worried has anyone ever experienced any thing like this or know what it might be

Thankyou

nomorepanic
28-01-12, 23:57
Are you sure it isn't acid reflux/indigestion?

I don't think you get a warning of a heart attack like this - I never did and the pain was not over the heart at all.

I would definitely say indigestion/trapped wind that sort of thing