PDA

View Full Version : maddness

elvin
29-01-12, 10:01
i am nowwalking around in a constantlimbo i feel removced from myself and it goes worse every day is this depersonalization or am i going mad ive had this for 2 years and im at the end all the dr has given me was a leaflet on anxiety has eny one else got this symptom please help im so tired of walking around in a daze

Wuboo
29-01-12, 10:10
Yup! It's all part of it! I get randomly and it can last a few days or a few hours. The good news is that it does go and remember you're not going mad even though it feels like it. People with severe mental health disorders such as psychosis don't realise that they are in a state of psychosis, so the very fact that you're thinking you're mad is a sign that you're not!

Check this link out on derealisation

http://www.anxietynomore.co.uk/depersonalisation_and_derealisation.html

Stormsky
29-01-12, 10:56
Just remember Depersonalisation is a sympton of anxiety, not an illness itself!

mmb
29-01-12, 11:20
Hi Elvin,
I suffered from it really badly last year and I seriously thought that I was going mad which turned into obsessive thinking and so on... it's horrible but is a symptom...

elvin
29-01-12, 11:47
how did you get rid of it ive had it for 2 years now

Stormsky
29-01-12, 12:00
As its only a sympton and not an illness itself, its not something you can just rid yourself of... if your suffering extreme anxiety, it will linger... have you been to gp?