PDA

View Full Version : Any feel happy in the morning?

samtheman
29-01-12, 15:49
I've read stories of people being at their worst in the morning. I am quite the opposite, I get up with a spring in my step and manage a job 3 morning a week, but as the day goes on I get more pissed of, anxious and depressed with life in general.

theharvestmouse
29-01-12, 18:05
I think there are more people who feel more relaxed as the day goes on but I do not really follow any pattern. I can wake up in a great and positive mood and have a great morning sometimes and find later in the day more difficult.

On the other hand I sometimes wake up a little anxious about the days prospects and by the afternoon I have calmed down a bit.

nicola1980
29-01-12, 18:18
I HATE mornings :mad: i always used to be a morning person before......id jump out of bed have a cuppa and a fag :blush: and get ready for the day but since this bout of anxiety/panic mornings for me are awfull, im a quivering wreck :ohmy: but gradually get better as the day goes on xx

pinkdove
29-01-12, 18:26
Hate morning :sofa:

Wuboo
29-01-12, 18:44
I HATE mornings :mad: i always used to be a morning person before......id jump out of bed have a cuppa and a fag :blush: and get ready for the day but since this bout of anxiety/panic mornings for me are awfull, im a quivering wreck :ohmy: but gradually get better as the day goes on xx

Yes I agree with that too!

sickandtired
29-01-12, 19:04
i hate mornings too!! love night time,bath,horlicks...bit of telly and a nice long relaxing sleep.....bliss! :emot-sleepyhead::emot-sleepyhead::emot-sleepyhead:

eva82
29-01-12, 19:11
I've never been a morning person and with anxiety it's 10X worse!! I wish I could wake up feeling happy for a change, but as soon as my eyes open I start worrying about my day!!! :mad:

fell_on_black_days
30-01-12, 00:36
I struggle and as soon as the mist of sleep has abated bang! worries aplenty about everything and anything like my mind has been waiting for me to wake up so it can bombard me with it all.

clc
30-01-12, 08:47
Mornings are worst for me. Especially if I'm going to work!