PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

denb676
29-01-12, 16:00
Hi Everyone,

My name's Denise - thought I would introduce myself as I have just rejistered :)

I have suffered from Panic, Anxiety and Agroaphobia (and most probably many other conditions:winks:) for the last 11 years. Like all I have my good times and my bad, been having a few blips latley so thought I would take a look online and I came across the website. From what I have seen so far I am over the moon to find such an informative, friendly site!

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

D x

nomorepanic
29-01-12, 16:02
Hi denb676

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

kittikat
29-01-12, 16:38
Welcome D....I am exactly the same as you, it's been about 6 years for me. Pretty tough going sometimes eh :wacko: This site and all the wonderful people on here has been a godsend for me and really helped in times of distress. I hope it's as good for you and wish you well in your journey x

denb676
29-01-12, 17:08
Thanks Kittikat :) it sure is hard going at times . . but good to know there are others who are fighting the battle too! Kind of gives you reassurance that its not just you 'going round the twist'!! onwards and upwards eh! x

nicola1980
29-01-12, 18:15
Hi and :welcome:, you'll get lots of help and support here :D xx

denb676
30-01-12, 08:59
Thanks Nicola :)