PDA

View Full Version : urinating

Em.ma
29-01-12, 17:34
Hi today ive had one and a half cups of coffee. a small-medium glass of orange squash. a glass of strawberry milk (small one) and a small glass of wine.
Now everytime even after a little liquid i need a wee. I've been 7/8 times today. It doesnt hurt to go or anything like that....... but after every drink (even just a few sips) i need the toilet.

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 16:23 ----------

i need a wee again now without anything to drink :\ for 2 hours.

this is about the 9th time today! argh.

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

i havnt even drunk that much at all.

swgrl09
29-01-12, 18:08
Wine and coffee make you have to pee A LOT. I am guessing that is it. Honestly, it doesn't sound like you are going too much considering that you have had coffee and wine today. For example if I have a medium dunkin donuts sized cup of coffee at work, I then have to pee probably 2 or 3 times after that before my bladder calms down. Same with alcohol.

Em.ma
29-01-12, 19:11
yes i hope so thanks :)
i havnt had anything since for nearly 4 hours and i need the loo again now :@
also wen i get out the shower every morning i am left with a huge red patch all the way down my upper arm :\

Danii
30-01-12, 07:50
I pee just as much as you! I recently had to drive 9 hours straight and didnt drink for 12 hours before that and still had to stop 3 times to pee. Don't stop drinking though, I look at it this way, its really good for us because it means our systems are constantly flushing out anything bad.

Lindy
30-01-12, 21:24
caffeine is a diuretic which makes you need to go more often. on top of that, anxiety will need to make you go more often too! It's part of the fight or flight response thing. I guess mother nature figures we're better of fighting or fleeing without a full bladder!

sallad
30-01-12, 21:32
Anxious people pee more for sure. My doc told me that. But I also get a lot of UTIs so I might check with a doc if this continues. Nothing to stress over, a UTI just involves an antibiotic. My gut feeling is your are anxious and now thinking about it. I just read your post and now I have to pee! LOL

PinkRoxy
31-01-12, 03:11
Ive had that before. One time before a road trip of only two hours, I had one glass of water and it was only a small glass and I sipped it too. We left about an hour later and I went to the toilet before leaving. Twice on a two hour trip I got desperate and needed to pee having a full bladder which the other people I was travelling with got annoyed with me for having toilet stops. There grumpiness made me feel like crying because I couldnt help it and it made me so furious with my bladder that I just refused to drink ANYTHING for the rest of that day.

I know how you feel it has happened to me sometimes too, not all the time but occasionally. What is worse is waking up in the night with an uncomfortably full bladder and knowing its too much to wait till the morning to go.

I wouldnt worry about it its just one of things that like to peeve us off lol.

---------- Post added at 16:11 ---------- Previous post was at 16:09 ----------

Also you are lucky you dont have an overactive bladder which you get this sudden horrible urge to go and you could pee yourself if you put it off much longer and yet you only pee a little amount like a couple of teaspoons. Now THAT is very frustrating. I am on medication now though and its much better thank gooodness lol.