PDA

View Full Version : Constant Twitching all over!!!

Dragi316
29-01-12, 17:10
This is really scaring me I have been getting constant twiching all over my body .
Sometimes it's in my knee and behind my knee other times it's in my forarms and then it will go back to my legs or calf. Sometimes my finger will twich and my leg will jerk. I'm really worried this could be some Nuromuscular Disorder like CJD or ALS? I also devoleped Insomnia recently. Please Help

S.dee
29-01-12, 18:08
Muscle twitchin is caused by stress x

swgrl09
29-01-12, 18:09
I twitch everywhere. It did not bother me until I got anxiety, and now I notice it more because of the anxiety. Also think the anxiety makes it worse. I get them in all random places, face, nose, eyes, legs, stomach, arms, etc.

Also lack of sleep makes it worse.

xtremx
29-01-12, 18:33
This is really scaring me I have been getting constant twiching all over my body .
Sometimes it's in my knee and behind my knee other times it's in my forarms and then it will go back to my legs or calf. Sometimes my finger will twich and my leg will jerk. I'm really worried this could be some Nuromuscular Disorder like CJD or ALS? I also devoleped Insomnia recently. Please Help

Hi Dragi316,

My calfs are twitching like mad at the moment as I said in your last post CJD (by the way that is my initials) and ALS are very rare and ALS does not start with twitching (have read that nearly everwhere on the internet and have been told by a neurologist) So please stop thinking about it.

Pop along to the BFS Forum http://www.nextination.com/aboutbfs/ It is a twitching forum (and I dont mean bird watchers).

Twitching is very common in anxiety. But at the end of the day get a doctor to check you out.

But please try that forum full of people that have had the same fears as you AND ME. But no more when you understand it and also stay away from the ALS forums they will scare you.

xtremx

Dragi316
29-01-12, 19:09
Hi Dragi316,

My calfs are twitching like mad at the moment as I said in your last post CJD (by the way that is my initials) and ALS are very rare and ALS does not start with twitching (have read that nearly everwhere on the internet and have been told by a neurologist) So please stop thinking about it.

Pop along to the BFS Forum http://www.nextination.com/aboutbfs/ It is a twitching forum (and I dont mean bird watchers).

Twitching is very common in anxiety. But at the end of the day get a doctor to check you out.

But please try that forum full of people that have had the same fears as you AND ME. But no more when you understand it and also stay away from the ALS forums they will scare you.

xtremx

Thank You I will do that