PDA

View Full Version : long term muscle aches spreading :( help

pearl79
29-01-12, 20:13
hi all, hoping someone could help me with my issue... i have unfortuanately been to the doctors so much no one really listens to me any more,
Any way here goes-
Ive suffered fom anxiety fo about 4 years, but its been at its worse over these last 5 months. I have actually convinced i was dying within a day.. covinced....
My issue over the last few months is my back, my right hand side round to my groin and wired pulling aches towards my lady bits.. i have been to the doctors so many times had pelvic ultrasounds and a ct scan for stones. no one knows whats going on,
i have the worst on going soreness and stiffness in my right hip and back and its now spread to the top of my leg and up toward the bottom of my rib cage, left shoulder. It feel like muscle ache, but one day its severe and one day it not so bad, but its scaring the hell out of me, im frightened i have cancer spreading thru my body. :(
i also am suffering weird wision problems and headaches.....
im so frigghtened :(

ewood79
29-01-12, 23:11
Hi pearl it sounds very much like anxiety, when our body is stressed or anxious our muscles tense up, I get the same in my back, shoulders, neck and pec muscles.....

Some times a good massage or physiotherapist appt will help those things but when u are less anxious I'm sure ur muscles are less strained.

And if u have had those tests which is great then be at peace with it all..... A good counsellor will help you too!

pearl79
31-01-12, 08:03
it just seems to be so on going, i didnt realised muscle ache can last this long. relly freaking me out :( i also have a bit of a tender area near my belly button, when i bend it is slightly tender, same when i lay on my front... do u think its all liked xxx