PDA

View Full Version : ambulence and a&e!

sherylee xx
29-01-12, 23:24
well last night the doctor phoned an ambulence for me due to arm and chest pain all day and night had 2 ecgs both normal i originaly had 3 but the first ecg came back abnormal (i crapped myself!) but the ambulence man soon realised it was cause of the heatin in the ambulence was on and it affected the result so anywho i waited in a&e 3 hours for the doctor to give me a 2 minute check and send me home :( today i still have slight arm and chest pain but also have been feelin weak feel like there ts a band around my head and around my nose feels like loads of pressure :( i keep gettin pins and needles in various places especialy my legs and hands :( my fingers feel kinda stiff almost hard to move my face and lips feel numb and tingly and im so scared right now :( also got also got a loud rumblin dronin sound in my ears/head had if afew days and it wont go :( please help :( xx

nomorepanic
29-01-12, 23:32
Well all of these issues are anxiety and you have been checked out so it isn't your heart so that is good news.

You need to get your breathing sorted out and that will help a lot of these feelings to be honest.

There are techniques on what to do on the website pages on the left here

Hope you feel better soon

Utility
29-01-12, 23:38
Hi,

As Nicola said, have a read of the information on the left of the website it will help put your mind at ease.

sherylee xx
29-01-12, 23:39
thanks peeps the thing is im breathin normal not fast :( xx

nomorepanic
29-01-12, 23:56
It is not about breathing fast - it is about breathing from the abdomen not the chest

Anxious_gal
30-01-12, 00:06
Shallow breathing , try and breath so your belly moves instead of your chest .
If anything was wrong with your heart it would show up on the ECG.
It picked up my fast and irregular heart rate , been sent to the hospital twice n only because of the abnormal ECG they did tones of tests.
So your lucky you don't have any minor heart issues and had a good ECG.
As for the pain I would see a person who deals with mucles and bones .
It could be a trapped nerve , my aunt had lots of issues with her back n neck mucles and it caused lots of symptoms from Pain to numness .

I've had issues with my arms n hands getting pins and needles .
I figured out it was anxiety , and my mucles being too tensed up all the time .

Also indigention , trapped wind , pulled, sore mucle can all cause chest pain.

suzy-sue
30-01-12, 00:07
I will send you a link when I find it that will help you understand how to breathe correctly ,at the same time it will relax you and then rid you of your other symptoms eventually .I will send you it tomorrow .t/c .Sue x

Anxious_gal
30-01-12, 00:08
Get some blood work , if your too high or two low in certain vitamins , pins and needles can be a sign . Like if it's there when you wake up , before you have a chance to get anxious I would get it checked out :)

sherylee xx
30-01-12, 00:12
thankyou everyone :) my gp always said it was breathin to fast, so glad i understand its also to do with how you breath thanks again :) xxx yeah i did think maybe indegestion or muscles thankyou suzy that would be great :) xx

---------- Post added at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was at 00:11 ----------

thanks michel il ask my gp to take some blood :) xx