PDA

View Full Version : read please

haighy
30-01-12, 08:44
hi all ive recently been on medication called citralopram, ive been taking it for just over 2 weeks now i have started to feel a difference. but last night i woke up around 6 or 7x through the night what thought like i was having a panic/anxiety attack but i knew what was happening is this the medication fighting it. also when i wake up it feels like im shaking too whats all that about. would love to hear some comments thanks lukex:yesyes:

sallad
30-01-12, 21:43
See how you feel after another 24 hours but if it happens again my advice would be to go back and perhaps you need a lower dosage? I had a similar thing happen with other anti-depressants. Good luck!

willigetwiser
30-01-12, 22:28
Haighy, do a search on citalopram. I like many others on this site have taken/are taking this med. Outcome for me after nearly 3 months very positive but were it not for this site and the feedback and support I received from people on this site I would not have got to this point because in the early stages (2 to 6 weeks) side effects can be quite scary.
Happy to talk more if you wish to discuss but great input from "Phycopoet". Do not worry too much (easy to say I know), do speak to your Doc and come back to me direct if you need more.