PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone :)

Mike.
30-01-12, 09:07
Just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. I am a 22 year old Student living in England, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety problems at quite a young age (16) after a tough few years including long-term illness and family bereavement. I stumbled across this website whilst looking up side effects to Citalopram which I have just started taking after being on Fluoxetine (Prozac) for a number of years and feeling as if they had run their course. I took them for the first time today and I am really hoping this will be the start of a new chapter in terms of the depression, anxiety and general moods. Any advice/support would be greatly appreciated.

nomorepanic
30-01-12, 09:09
Hi Mike.

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

oh no_1
30-01-12, 09:43
welcome to NMP.
I was on citalopram and found it fab!

Mike.
01-02-12, 01:15
How long did it take to kick in? I know the Prozac was about 2 weeks if I remember correctly. Today was the first day and I'm hoping it's the start of something good

fang01271027
01-02-12, 02:53
Hello, I just joined here, my name is Fang.

Nice to meet you guys.

Mike.
01-02-12, 15:29
Good to meet you fang. How are you doing?

swanlinnet
02-02-12, 21:56
HIya Mike :) Hope the studying is going ok . I got a B.A . HOns in Plaigiarism when I was there :) Studying was so hard. Don't tke it too seriously mate . Best wishes, Vince:)

Mike.
06-02-12, 19:03
I know that feeling! Haha, thanks, you too :)

william wallace
07-02-12, 13:41
Hi Mike and Fang:welcome: