PDA

View Full Version : Want to make some new friends who understand

Blondey
30-01-12, 09:33
Hi
I'm Jess and I am recovering GAD, panic attack and depression suffer. Only problem is I'm quite socially impaired and find it hard to make new friends (have losts so called friends due to this and begin ill)
I live in Yate, Bristol and am looking for pen pals or meeting people in my local area.

I'm fed up of begin a wall flower as they say and want to meet some new people who know what its like to have a bad day or two. I'm a fantastic listener cus I can be I'm quiet shy to begin with and once you get to know me I'm quite the oppsite.

I love long walks with my dog, baking, anything crafty, reading and learning new things.

So if your interested I'm on facebook, msn or you can email me. Just pm me and i'll sort it out :flowers:

ridiculouschatname1
20-02-12, 21:56
Hey Jess, I can relate to your experience of losing friends over this, happened to me more than once. It can be real hard to connect with people. Anyway, if you ever fancy a chat, let me know. My name is Paul. Take care :D.

mattcr
14-06-12, 19:30
Jess-

I have struggled with anxiety/agoraphobia for 15 years. Would be glad to offer any insight.

Matt