PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid about yellow eyes/skin

lelespears
30-01-12, 14:00
I'm do pale I'm practically see through, I have an underactive thyroid and low b12. I'm so scared I look yellow I'm worried I have a yellow tinge to my eyes & skin!!! I keep looking and looking.. I'm 28.

Anyone else have this fear?

Lele x

Worried_Male
30-01-12, 15:07
Yes! I'm also quite a pale person and seem to have dark rings around my eyes that i'm very paranoid about.

When i work out or do anything strenuous i go even paler!

lelespears
30-01-12, 15:14
It's so horrible! Why is this?

Lele x

gypsywomen
30-01-12, 16:10
if your eyes yellow and skin could be liver problem ,it might be best to see the doctor,do you drink at all

lelespears
30-01-12, 16:33
No I barely drink.. Im not sure that they are yellowed if I'm paranoid!

Lele x

swgrl09
30-01-12, 16:44
When my mom had liver problems, her eyes were very yellow ... like there was no question that they were yellow. So if you can't really tell if they are or not, it may not be anything major.

lelespears
30-01-12, 16:56
My "thing" is cancer and I'm so paranoid I have it somewhere and my body and eyes may look yellow??

Lele x

Beyonderz
30-01-12, 22:20
Believe me, when you have the yellow skin of jaundice (mostly because of blocked bile duct, or some common liver issues) it won't look just like an undertone, your skin will definitely look like LEMON... So when your skin and eyes change to lemon color, you can't miss it. Do not worry yourself much.