PDA

View Full Version : feeling faint , dizzy etc help

Feduphelp
30-01-12, 19:01
Hi when i get my panic attacks i get dizzy, faint, heart beats fast, i feel like im in a weird world and i start having thoughts that i can not protect my son.
When i was out 3 days ago i was paniking over everything when i got food i was thinking that the man had poisied the food and the felt like i was going to faint while i was with my son i felt like this which seemed for hours!!!! Has anyone felt like this?

Alix xx

Stormsky
30-01-12, 19:31
Its the adrenaline rushing around thats causing your symptons... and anxiety can make you paranoid about people ...
Read the SYMPTONS section in the left hand column.. it explains everything in detail about all the symptons you feel..

Feduphelp
30-01-12, 21:36
thankyou :)

milkcarton
31-01-12, 22:55
I get that too! I have a reaaally bad OCD with drinking bottles and when I go out in the public I can't drink from an opened bottle because I'm paranoid its been spiked! I'm getting really bad dizzy spells the same as you at the moment, I'm just resting now but need to start getting out more in the next few days. The worst thing to do isd avoid the situation, carry on hanging in there and I would really recommend CBT if you can get it xx