PDA

View Full Version : Heart pains, Adrenaline rushes? Can't be anxiety?

JonnyWoolven
30-01-12, 20:52
I have an anxiety disorder and I have though I had a brain tumor and got over that, thought I had cancer etc got over that. But this time the symptoms of my heart have been so bad I cant do anything. Around 4 o clock I start getting chest pains and weird adrenaline rushes that scare me. Just from a simple knock at the door I have this bad adrenaline rush that makes my heart pound it's so scary someone help me!
Thank you Jonny xxx

bettykitten
30-01-12, 20:54
It is PROBABLY anxiety, Johnny.

However, if you are getting chest pains you should see a doctor to rule anything out. Ring NHS Direct and see what they say. Try and stay calm as panicking will make you feel more fluttery in the chest.

*clare*
01-02-12, 23:02
Can relate to you here. I use to worry i had a brain tumour but not all my thoughts are focussed on my heart due to palps and sensations i get. Ive had all tests done that whete clear but im still not satisfied. I seem to get these adrenaline rushes all the time, like i have pressure in my chest head and ears. Its a wierd feeling to explain. If something small slightly scares me i seem to get these symptons badly.

little kyle
01-02-12, 23:26
i get that alot i even get hot so dont worry mate

its your body getting ready to run as i say and your heart pain the heart is a muscle its like going the GYM lifting weights on one harm it hurts

but your totally fine

---------- Post added at 23:26 ---------- Previous post was at 23:24 ----------

and i will add the reason your heart hurts is its pumping blood to places that need it to run like legs arms etc

MandySlade
01-02-12, 23:56
One day you're going to be posting about how you "got over" this too. Try and think about that.