PDA

View Full Version : Dizzyness/lightheaded/Balance

jarmummy123
31-01-12, 16:21
3 weeks ago I felt dizzy, that lasted about 10 days, then for a few days I felt off balance, that went and then today I have had spells of feeling a bit dizzy.

does anyone else experience this and what is yours like?

cluesforblues
31-01-12, 17:35
yeah iv had exactly the same thing for the same amount of time, i thought it was ha? but today my partner is suffering the same symptoms. maybe a virus we both had heavy colds before. iv also had pins and needles like sensation in my head?

*clare*
01-02-12, 22:54
I get this off balance feeling most days. Sometimes i almost have to hold myself up and feel like i cant walk straight. Even sitting down i feel the same. It's a horrible feeling but im told it can be anxiety related. Apparently vertigo can have the same symptons and its common for anxiety sufferers to suffer with vertigo also. x

Jmac
01-02-12, 23:26
very common symptom of anxiety. If all else has been ruled out, it's likely only anxiety making you feel that way.

MandySlade
01-02-12, 23:54
Vertigo is fairly common and usually has no underlying cause. Anxiety can do this as well. I've gone through periods of dizzy days, and maybe 10 years back I had it for a week. Are you on any medications? New vitamins? Sometimes these things can cause it.