PDA

View Full Version : Achievement!!!!

Kendra
31-01-12, 16:30
Hi everyone,

Just been in my local town centre all by myself and no panic!!!! I am soooo happy:D!!! Can't belive it!!! Couldnt have done this a week ago even!!!

Now just sat thinking what can I try out next???

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

pinkdove
31-01-12, 16:49
Hey kendra well done you !!!!:yesyes:

Kendra
31-01-12, 16:52
Thanks Pinkdove, I am really happy with myself!!! I am hoping to get back to work in 2 weeks so I am trying really hard!! But not too hard if you know what I mean!! Its nice to feel a bit normal again!!! x x x

Humly
31-01-12, 17:59
Well done. How you getting on with the vitamins etc?

cathycrumble
31-01-12, 18:08
Kendra are you still taking the fluoxetine and if so do you feel this is making you feel more positive?

So pleased for you keep it up:D

Cathy xx

nicola1980
31-01-12, 18:39
Yay well done you :yahoo: xx

Kendra
31-01-12, 18:56
At the minute i'm talking magnesium and vitamin b complex. I have been taking them for just over a week and have improved loads. No more knots in the stomach, sickness, shaking or anything. Sleeping alot better as well. They upset my stomach for about 2 days but nothing horrible coped with it. I researched it all after reading a success story on here. I haven't had an attack of panic or anxiety for 1 week 2 days. Don't know if it is a mixture of thinking better or vitamins or that it has just left for the moment!! Living in hope its gone forever and ever.......

Cathy, gave up on that!! Couldn't hack in anymore the side effects were terrible it did help me in the past but not this time thought I was dying at one point!!!!...... How are you getting on with it???

nicola1980
31-01-12, 19:02
which vitamin B complex are you taking? xx

Kendra
31-01-12, 20:14
Hi, Just boots own make. I have been told to take a decent brand but wasn't really sure which ones to buy????

Harribo
01-02-12, 03:25
Well done!

macc noodle
01-02-12, 07:02
Wow - keep on going girl !!! well done Kendra - onward and upward.

Macc Noodle

xxxx

Stormsky
01-02-12, 07:34
Kendra= Jarrows B Right are excellent.

cathycrumble
01-02-12, 11:51
At the minute i'm talking magnesium and vitamin b complex. I have been taking them for just over a week and have improved loads. No more knots in the stomach, sickness, shaking or anything. Sleeping alot better as well. They upset my stomach for about 2 days but nothing horrible coped with it. I researched it all after reading a success story on here. I haven't had an attack of panic or anxiety for 1 week 2 days. Don't know if it is a mixture of thinking better or vitamins or that it has just left for the moment!! Living in hope its gone forever and ever.......

Cathy, gave up on that!! Couldn't hack in anymore the side effects were terrible it did help me in the past but not this time thought I was dying at one point!!!!...... How are you getting on with it???

I am on day 27 so far so good not having the sickness as bad so fingers crossed.

Well done to you :D

Cathy xx

Bluebelle
01-02-12, 15:31
Wow !

Now it great ! You should be really proud of yourself- I can't even imagine how fantastic it would be to go somewhere panic-free !

Well done !

Kendra
01-02-12, 16:46
Stormsky - do you just order those off the internet??

Thanks everyone!! Its been hard but getting there!! Hoping to go back to work 2 weeks today!!! I must be improving as my boss rang me today to say Occ Health want me to go and see them!!! My boss even said he would take me!!! I would have panicked about this 2 weeks ago but no panic at all over it!!!

Progress again... If I can do it all of us can!!!! xxxx

Stormsky
01-02-12, 17:17
Stormsky - do you just order those off the internet??

Thanks everyone!! Its been hard but getting there!! Hoping to go back to work 2 weeks today!!! I must be improving as my boss rang me today to say Occ Health want me to go and see them!!! My boss even said he would take me!!! I would have panicked about this 2 weeks ago but no panic at all over it!!!

Progress again... If I can do it all of us can!!!! xxxx

yes Jarrows B Right off amazon. £10 including delivery, for a bottle of 100 capsules, take one a day, mornings after you eaten something. Ive been on them neally 4wks, and definate improvement all round.

Kendra
01-02-12, 20:52
Oooh might try them then! Thanks very much!! x x