PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone, im new here

mistymoo
31-01-12, 17:06
:) hi I'm Ang, I have agoraphobia and monophobia, with generalized anxiety. I live with my partner who does everything for me, I can only manage to walk the dogs to the end of the road if my partners with me. :weep: I get very down and disolussioned with my life as it is, but i'm hoping to be free from this eventually. hi all.

nomorepanic
31-01-12, 17:08
Hi mistymoo

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Babikins
31-01-12, 17:14
Hi Ang, lovely to *meet* you! There is a lot of support on the site and most people are really friendly! So tell us more about your story, how long have you had GAD agoraphobia etc.

Abi

mistymoo
31-01-12, 17:21
hi, i started having panic attacks about 4 years ago, then i had 2 massive ones in morrisons, so i stopped going out, they pale into signifigance to the massive one i had about three years ago, i'd got myself worked up about going to see my psychiatrist, it was hell, i heard voices in my head (which had never happened before), and all the other symptoms, it went on for about an hour:weep:i wanted to die, when i told my psychiatrist, he believed i'd had a breakdown at that time , although i believe it was a bad panic attack, anyway that was the final straw, ive been like this for 4 years, it makes me feel sad and lonely.

Kendra
31-01-12, 17:49
Hi Ang,

Welcome to the sight. I'm quite new here too the sight has been really helpful for me and its really friendly.

Take care .......

mistymoo
31-01-12, 17:55
thanks for the replies, im sure the site will be very helpful, knowing that im not alone:)

Babikins
31-01-12, 18:04
Sounds like you have had a really tough time. I know it sometimes feels like a road that never ends but there ARE ways to regain control of your life and start living again. I hope you find some help here!