PDA

View Full Version : Trying hard

annie.hall
01-02-12, 03:51
So today, I thought I had gotten rid of some of my fear of ectopic beats. I had to run to catch my bus and while I was recuperating from the exercise, I had a bunch of those awful heartbeats. Anyway, I told myself I wouldn't panic and I managed to reassure myself. I was really proud and happy, but after work, I still had to run to catch my bus to the university and got ectopic beats again. But this time, I guess I wasn't so cool about it and it worsened to the point where I had them almost constantly. I panicked and I called my father while I was trying to calm down. I couldn't imagine how something so powerful and frequent could be benign... It mostly happens when I'm really tired and stressed out. Anyway, I managed to attend my evening class. I should be happy about it, but I'm just exhausted about the whole thing. I have an exam tomorrow and I'm making all kinds of dramatic scenarios. My shrink is always telling me how I should try and accept anxiety but it's so hard when everything is so damn hard!