PDA

View Full Version : Seems Like i'm the only canadian here!

Missblondie
16-06-06, 16:38
everyones From the UK! I'm Not Lonely or anything, I just thought it was funny. I love British people, Plus, I have a thing for cute british guys!! [:X]

-Elle

Missblondie
16-06-06, 16:44
Anyone want to chat?

-Elle

panicdiva
16-06-06, 17:14
Hi there,
I am Canadian!!! But I live in Scotland - have done now for 20yrs. I was born in Niagara Falls. I have lived there, St. Catharines, Kitchener, Toronto & Sudbury. Where in Canada do you live?

I married a Scotsman and I do love it here. However, I was 21 when I came here so at heart I am & always will be a Canadian.

PM me anytime.

Missblondie
16-06-06, 19:30
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi there,
I am Canadian!!! But I live in Scotland - have done now for 20yrs. I was born in Niagara Falls. I have lived there, St. Catharines, Kitchener, Toronto & Sudbury. Where in Canada do you live?

I married a Scotsman and I do love it here. However, I was 21 when I came here so at heart I am & always will be a Canadian.

PM me anytime.

<div align="right">Originally posted by panicdiva - 16 June 2006 : 13:14:46</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I Live in Toronto. Thats So interesting that you married a scotsman and Moved to scotland. What are scotish men like? lol

-Elle

nomorepanic
16-06-06, 19:48
We do have others from Canada too

Welcome aboard!

Nicola

panicdiva
16-06-06, 19:50
They wear kilts all the time, (with nothing underneath), they play the bagpipes, are football daft, eat haggis morning, noon & night & drink whiskey & irn bru every chance they get!!! Only kidding (except about the football bit).

I met my husband here in Scotland, I came over to work for awhile. Do you want to know what I did liked about the Scots men compared to the Canadian men? The way they dressed. On the whole they are much smarter in their appearance & are quite fashion conscious. I liked that because I was used to most Canadian men wearing t-shirts & jeans to go out. It might have changed now though - I came here in 1986.

Where in Toronto do you live? I used to live near Scarborough. The tube stop that I got off was the one before that - I can't remember the name, that was in the mid 80's, before I came here. When I was little we lived in a place called Thorncliffe Park near Don Mills - infact I went to Thorncliffe Park Primary School in Grade 2 & 3.

panicdiva
16-06-06, 19:52
Oh my god - I meant subway stop - I said tube stop because I was reading a post earlier from a guy in London who was talking about being on the tube in London.

Missblondie
17-06-06, 01:27
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">They wear kilts all the time, (with nothing underneath), they play the bagpipes, are football daft, eat haggis morning, noon & night & drink whiskey & irn bru every chance they get!!! Only kidding (except about the football bit).

I met my husband here in Scotland, I came over to work for awhile. Do you want to know what I did liked about the Scots men compared to the Canadian men? The way they dressed. On the whole they are much smarter in their appearance & are quite fashion conscious. I liked that because I was used to most Canadian men wearing t-shirts & jeans to go out. It might have changed now though - I came here in 1986.

Where in Toronto do you live? I used to live near Scarborough. The tube stop that I got off was the one before that - I can't remember the name, that was in the mid 80's, before I came here. When I was little we lived in a place called Thorncliffe Park near Don Mills - infact I went to Thorncliffe Park Primary School in Grade 2 & 3.

<div align="right">Originally posted by panicdiva - 16 June 2006 : 15:50:08</div id="right">

The Scotsmen sound very cool, I think i'd like to meet one some day. ;) I hoped that you were kidding about the Kilts! I think that even the ugliest man looks More attractive with nice fashion sence. (aah scary kilts) I'm sorry But i don't feel good about giving out where i live, You just don't know on the internet.

-Elle

kellynwv
17-06-06, 02:24
Hi! I am from the US, but have been to Canada!

panicdiva
17-06-06, 08:39
sorry Missblondie, no probs... I totally understand. I guess it was just a natural question to ask but I didn't think. My husband did wear a kilt when we got married though as well as his best man & our dads. They look great in the photos. My son is going from primary to high School this year so there is a dance for them, a ceiliadh (is that how you spell it?), a Scottish Dance anyway, so my son & his friends are renting kilts for that. So the Scots men do wear kilts, just not all the time.

Missblondie
17-06-06, 14:11
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">sorry Missblondie, no probs... I totally understand. I guess it was just a natural question to ask but I didn't think. My husband did wear a kilt when we got married though as well as his best man & our dads. They look great in the photos. My son is going from primary to high School this year so there is a dance for them, a ceiliadh (is that how you spell it?), a Scottish Dance anyway, so my son & his friends are renting kilts for that. So the Scots men do wear kilts, just not all the time.

<div align="right">Originally posted by panicdiva - 17 June 2006 : 04:39:52</div id="right">

Ah, i'm the worst at dancing, everytime i try to dance i make a fool out of myself! I'm good at shaking my booty though. :)

-Elle