PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new...

Allwillbefine
01-02-12, 21:31
Hi Everyone
I've been coming on here and reading some posts for a while now so finally thought I'd introduce myself.
I've been suffering with anxiety most of my life in the form of panic attacks as a child, obssessive thinking as an adult and generally all the horridness that comes with suffering with anxiety!
Reading the posts on here have really helped me understand a bit more about the whole anxiety thing, I now have come to realise that I suffer from OCD (or just pure O) which over the years has been health related and also ROCD, which keeps coming back at the mo.
I'm currently having a bit of a bad time of it anxiety wise, I've recently had a baby and this has triggered my anxiety massively.

Anyway thank you for reading this, I think that the support everone gives each other on here is amazing!

diane07
01-02-12, 21:32
Hi Allwillbefine

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

hard to live with
01-02-12, 21:36
hi i joined a few days ago it is a great site no how you feel anxiety is an awful thing people dont understand unless they have been there :weep:

happycamper
01-02-12, 21:48
Hi allwillbefine,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new baby.
Anxiety following becoming a parent takes on a whole new element. Hope you find lots of support and can enjoy your baby, there's an amazing amount of enjoyment to be had!