PDA

View Full Version : so annoyed being treated unfairly

ljd
01-02-12, 22:08
Im so upset and annoyed, my job which i have been employed by the same organisation for 10 years have decided to suspend me and put a stop to my studies, I was in final year of a degree they have been sponsoring me to do.

They have suspended me i feel unfairly but I have no proof to prove anything otherwise. Its a long and complicated to explain and it has not affected my practice so far in my job and is to do with whether i am fit for practice mentally and emotionally even though my personal issues has never impacted on my work. Someone from an organisation whom I was seeking support from for personal issues has given them false information about me which is not true and they are concerned about, but i cant prove its not true and its not me there talking about I am so annoyed because now they are investigating it and it has gone really high up so they have suspended me.

I have an exam next week and if they dont let me sit that then i have failed my studies and will have to repeat the year which i will not do.

I am shocked, hurt, upset, angry and dont know what to do who to trust and what i should and shouldnt say.

moirascott
01-02-12, 22:29
Im so upset and annoyed, my job which i have been employed by the same organisation for 10 years have decided to suspend me and put a stop to my studies, I was in final year of a degree they have been sponsoring me to do.

They have suspended me i feel unfairly but I have no proof to prove anything otherwise. Its a long and complicated to explain and it has not affected my practice so far in my job and is to do with whether i am fit for practice mentally and emotionally even though my personal issues has never impacted on my work. Someone from an organisation whom I was seeking support from for personal issues has given them false information about me which is not true and they are concerned about, but i cant prove its not true and its not me there talking about I am so annoyed because now they are investigating it and it has gone really high up so they have suspended me.

I have an exam next week and if they dont let me sit that then i have failed my studies and will have to repeat the year which i will not do.

I am shocked, hurt, upset, angry and dont know what to do who to trust and what i should and shouldnt say.
Now just hand on and take a deep breath.

What has made you think like this. Why are they investigating you, what has gone wrong. Do you know who has said these things about you.

I can understand how hard it can be, but relax and take time out and understand what is going on and WHY ?

Im sure from what u have said in your post things will be good, however we all need everyone to be with us and the reasurancce.

Good post tbh I think that certain peeps dont move on. but you have even though its work. I think u will be ok

Moira

Stormsky
01-02-12, 23:11
Whats happened?
If youve done nothing wrong, then they cant suspend or fire you? And if they have no proof of anything, then again, theres nothing they could do to you?

Kate21
02-02-12, 15:02
Go to citizens advice. I'm not sure exactly what they deal with but it can't hurt to find out x

pinkdove
02-02-12, 15:23
Sorry to read your post, but they can't sack or suspend you for no reason, or without proof, they have a duty of care to you, and if you cannot get an explanation, tell them you are taking them to an employment tribunal. goodl luck

daintydi
02-02-12, 17:53
Get in touch with them, calmly! maybe write to them. Explain about the exam next week. They should allow you to take it.Even though there is an ongoing investigation. First things first. The exam is your priority. The investigation and outcomes of that can be dealt with, when, and if you need to. Deep breaths!! good luck Di x Hugs x

london
02-02-12, 18:40
serve them with freedom of information act its easy see whats been said
god bless

ljd
02-02-12, 18:43
thanks all so much for your replies i appreciate it, i obviously cant say too much about it on here and have to be careful, and its a long complex story. I now have union involved and the rep seems to be really helpful so see that happens.

thanks for the support