PDA

View Full Version : Electric Shock

Acidomoduso
01-02-12, 22:58
OK guys... just a quicky.

I'm in no way anxious about this at all... more curious.

For the second time (the first time was a few weeks ago), tonight i was sitting at my computer desk when i got an almighty electric shock just above my knee in the lower thigh muscle. Now, the only way i can describe it is like the gas cooker lighters (y'know, the ones that click-click-click until the gas ignites). It's a real static or electric shock. BAM! and my leg almost flips up in the air with the pain. It settles down almost immediately but i'm left with a bit of an ache in the spot where it occurs.

Like i say, this is only the second time it's happened to me (again i was sat in front of the computer and the shock was in the same place).

Any ideas guys? It's a little perplexing!

Acidomoduso
03-02-12, 14:26
So, it would seem that i AM alone in feeling this! :D No takers?

Mindful
03-02-12, 14:55
The first thing that came to my mind was sciatica pain, i get this and it can feel like an electric shock, usually only lasts a few seconds but is a right stinger of a pain.

Acidomoduso
05-02-12, 00:34
Sounds like it could be that. It does seem to happen when i'm slumped a little on the chair.
You're right though... it's a real zap. I swear the wife has a taser gun somewhere!

bettykitten
05-02-12, 00:58
I get that kind of pain in my left bum cheek and it's sciatic. It's always a shock even though I've had it on and off since I was pregnant 5 years ago!

Helen1985
06-02-12, 16:32
Hey ,
Im not sure if this is the same but sometimes when im sat down and my partner comes in or something makes me jump i have like a electric shick go right through my body, so much so i can feel it on my fingertips... like you ive not really worried about it but it is a odd feeling lol. xxx