PDA

View Full Version : dull ache all day in heart area

jo h
02-02-12, 17:36
Hi

Although I am getting used to all the chest pains i get ...today i have had a dull ache just where i think my heart is all day it won't stop ...this has never happened before they come and go all over my chest I'm really scared i can't do anything as I'm scared its my heart :(

anyone else had this feeling ?????

carefree68
02-02-12, 22:41
Maybe through all the tension about the chest pains you may have pulled a muscle in you chest. This is like a dull ache. Does it feel like a pulled muscle?

swanlinnet
02-02-12, 22:55
I get this when I have slept on my left side sometimes ....Almost certain it's intra
-muscular

nomorepanic
02-02-12, 23:33
Heart pain is not felt over the heart if that makes sense.

This will be muscular

jo h
03-02-12, 09:44
Maybe through all the tension about the chest pains you may have pulled a muscle in you chest. This is like a dull ache. Does it feel like a pulled muscle?

hi thanks for your reply.....it does not feel like a pulled muscle i don't think....its just constant and if i have to burp it is uncomfortable in the same place :weep:

Its still there today

---------- Post added at 09:44 ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 ----------

Heart pain is not felt over the heart if that makes sense.

This will be muscular

Oh i really do hope so its totally freaking me out ...I don't know how i would have pulled a muscle there ...how long does it take to heal??

carefree68
03-02-12, 10:32
Hi could be trapped wind when you are stressed you taken in more air gulps of it. So It could be that.

If you have pulled a muscle that can last a long time but it is not dangerous.

If you are really concerned pop to your GP's to put your mind at rest. I hope you feel better soon.