PDA

View Full Version : stumbled across this site...

e.t.
03-02-12, 03:49
hi. ive just found this site, as yet again im up at stupid o'clock unable to sleep. which has been a problem for a while now. ive suffered from depression (highs and lows) from about ten years now but ive always found it difficult to be honest about it. ive just changed from 20g citalopram to 50g setreline which i'll be starting tomorrow and i really hope it actually works as i really feel absolutely terrible atm. this period of depression started in about november, but since splitting with my partner/father of my 2 kids a week ago i really feel ive hit rock bottom and could really do with some support from people who can relate.i keep sleeping and crying all day then keep getting up at random hours of the night unable to sleep and feeling miserable.

diane07
03-02-12, 03:51
Hi e.t.

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

william wallace
03-02-12, 17:42
Hiya e.t., there's a thread on the citalopram page called "should I swap" it's mainly for folks who have swapped meds after being on Citalopram. Lots of nice lasses (and lads) there who recently changed meds.:welcome:

LeMa79
03-02-12, 19:37
Hello!!! :hugs: