PDA

View Full Version : After 2 good days I am back to square 1

jarmummy123
03-02-12, 11:23
I started worrying yesterday morning and went on google, brain tumour came up again so booked a Drs appt for monday but hoping to calm myself down a bit.

My symptoms are:
Dizzyness/slight loss of balance but these come and go. Wednesday and Thursday hardly any but today feel a bit dizzy
Headaches which feel like a band and can start when I wake up but then go or sometimes they start at lunch time and carry on all night. Had a throbbing pain the other night but went when I went to bed
Neckache but only when in bed
Twitching all over but mainly when I am trying to go to asleep, never when I am busy, I have to think about it for it to be felt

I have been checked by 2 GPs who looked into my eyes and said everything is healthy, it is just anxiety. Why can't I believe them!

St3v3n
03-02-12, 16:04
I worry about brain tumors too, although currently fighting off bowel cancer. I opted for an optician last tumor I had as I have been lead to believe their little eye tests are quite good for that sort of thing. Not sure if its true but made me feel better at the time-Optician was a bit confused as he was trying to sell me various coatings for my glasses and all I could do was ask him if he saw anything that looked nasty in there. Needless to say when I stopped thinking about it, the aches and pains slowly disappeared. Get as much reassurance from the GP that you can then try put it behind you-take care.:)