PDA

View Full Version : Problems with PMs?

eight days a week
03-02-12, 17:06
Hey guys :)

Is there any known problem with receiving PMs at the moment?

I haven't had any replies to some PMs for ages, and someone suggested they'd been having problems sending them too...

(Yes I know it's probably just people trying to avoid me, but thought I'd ask to make sure :roflmao:)

kashameets
03-02-12, 18:57
I have sent you a pm pete :) did you get it? :shrug:

nomorepanic
03-02-12, 19:30
Not that I know of Peter.

I assume your inbox isn't full?

eight days a week
03-02-12, 19:38
Thanks Sara - got it :)

Thanks a lot Nic - it must just be me then :weep: :roflmao:

<edit> Just fyi it's 94% full, i.e. beyond the previous limits until you kindly extended them.

nomorepanic
03-02-12, 19:48
Maybe ask one or two of the people whether they sent you a pm that you never got

kashameets
03-02-12, 20:10
Pete not had your reply????

bottleblond
03-02-12, 20:14
I blocked them all Peteypoo's :whistles:

KIDDIN :D
XX

eight days a week
03-02-12, 20:22
Sara just replied, sorry, long message!

Maybe ask one or two of the people whether they sent you a pm that you never got

Have done so away from the forum Nic, cheers, will let you know if any problems (them not receiving mine or vice versa). Cheers :)

I blocked them all Peteypoo's :whistles:

KIDDIN :D
XX

You're lucky Donald saw your whole message before reacting Lisa, was far more than his troosers about to come off in indignation - you know him, any excuse!! :scared15: :whistles: :roflmao:

bottleblond
03-02-12, 20:49
Damn that Donald. Always spoiling my fun. :lac:xx

eight days a week
03-02-12, 20:55
Damn that Donald. Always spoiling my fun. :lac:xx

Mine too, every time you post he takes something else off :scared15:

Luckily I've been to the charity shops and bundled him up in old togs like Michelin Man :yesyes:

bottleblond
03-02-12, 21:04
Phew just as well as he's built like a butchers pencil.

Now... 'Sam the skull' is a different kettle of fish poppet. I will have to practice my vocals. :winks:

eight days a week
04-02-12, 00:29
Phew just as well as he's built like a butchers pencil.

Now... 'Sam the skull' is a different kettle of fish poppet. I will have to practice my vocals. :winks:

Wth is a butchers pencil?! :wacko: :roflmao:

I know I'll regret this, but...'Sam the Skull' sounds does sound intriguing, and if he's a better house guest than Donald I'll happily swap (you can keep the clothes I send him back in - if I can get him to keep them on!!) :ohmy: :roflmao:

KK77
04-02-12, 01:01
Wth is a butchers pencil?! :wacko: :roflmao:

It's Scottish-shire-ish for 'butcher's dog', Eight Days :winks:

(I Cannie understand mesel....)

bottleblond
04-02-12, 14:43
Sheesh you foreigners! :winks:

Ok i shall do my best to explain this one......

Back in the 'old' days, before tills, peeps in shops etc used to add your purchases up with a pencil and paper. This went for butchers too. Butchers handled meat all the time and then would add up your goods and little bits of meat off their fingers would go onto the pencil. Soooooo the saying came about that if someone was thin then it would be said that there was more meat on a butchers pencil than on them. kapeesh? :shades:

Anyhoo Sam the skull is another one of our Scottishshire tunes that goes like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpfLJ7_wXBM

xxx

Bravedart
05-02-12, 11:49
Nice one Lisa :D.... I forgot about that song... :winks: Now cant get it out of my head :scared15:...

bottleblond
06-02-12, 20:43
I love all those daft songs. :D xx