PDA

View Full Version : Mesa

mandshere2000
03-02-12, 20:09
Hi
Had results from swabs taken when in hospital this is the norm now so I was told by the nurse the everyone gets tested for Mesa
Well I tested positive and was contacted by my go and give body wash and hair wash that I supposed to use for a week then gp would test again.....I really am nervous about using this scrub because I only use organic washs etc and I worry about all the chemicals that would be in the scrub from the gp
Has anyone tested positive for mrsa and now I'm worrying and I know this probably sounds ridiculous but could this mrsa have any effect on depression/anxiety and mood because I really am not good at all
Manda

stamags
03-02-12, 20:32
No mess will most definitely not be causing anxiety or panic. It is an infection that is resistant to antibiotics and can live on anybody's skin and enter via a wound

eight days a week
03-02-12, 20:35
You could try Manuka honey? It's proven to help fight MRSA, google it :)

screwpanic
03-02-12, 21:03
I work in the hospital and have showered after every shift for the past 10years using the scrub you are talking about, can assure you its perfectly safe. Sometimes get dermatitis from my wrists to elbows after a long stretch of shifts but nothing a decent moisturiser can't handle. :D

sherylee xx
03-02-12, 21:32
i tested positive for mrsa when i was pregnant and had to use that wash i used once and was to scared to carry on usin it after readin the bottle xx