PDA

View Full Version : Questions! Please Help!!

tangobaby2233
03-02-12, 20:54
Sorry if someone has already answered this... but lately I have been getting cold fingers... usually my thumb. No color changes numbness...it just feels colder to the touch than the rest of the fingers. It happens at random and maybe it's because I use my thumb a lot on my iphone and computer? Could this be from anxiety? It's also on my right hand only.

Does anyone else experience cold fingers?!!!!! PLEASE HELP!

tangobaby2233
03-02-12, 20:56
Ugh sorry, I am new and I accidently posted this in the panic forum. Please forgive me for re-posting here.

Sorry if someone has already answered this. but lately I have been getting cold fingers... usually my thumb. No color changes numbness...it just feels colder to the touch than the rest of the fingers. It happens at random and maybe it's because I use my thumb a lot on my iphone and computer? Could this be from anxiety? It's also on my right hand only.

Does anyone else experience cold fingers?!!!!! PLEASE HELP!

countrygirl
03-02-12, 21:01
You have answered your own question. When I am using the computer and have my right hand on the mouse I get really cold finger the second one that clicks the mouse all the time. This is completely normal because you are holding your hand in one position all the time.

Hope this helps

tangobaby2233
03-02-12, 21:05
Thank you for your reply... although it doesn't always happen when I am at the computer and I don't use a mouse... I have a laptop

screwpanic
03-02-12, 21:09
Yes my hands are defo affected by my anxiety for a while I was fixated on the colour of them, one always looked whiter than the other. I knew it was all due to stress response but it still freaks me out. Try to ignore it. :D

tangobaby2233
03-02-12, 21:10
Yes my hands are defo affected by my anxiety for a while I was fixated on the colour of them, one always looked whiter than the other. I knew it was all due to stress response but it still freaks me out. Try to ignore it. :D

Thank You :)

screwpanic
03-02-12, 21:14
No probs, oh and welcome! :hugs:

eva82
03-02-12, 21:30
I get coldness in the extremities from time to time... Like right now my toes are freezing but my fingers are not. It's all very random but I have read that coldness and/or numbness in your fingers or toes can be a symptom of anxiety. If it continues to bother you, you should talk to your GP about it for piece of mind. Xx

sherylee xx
03-02-12, 21:36
yep i get the same only its with my whole ha nd and iv noticed that its with the hand i use for my laptop! i think maybe its because im usin that hand so its away from my body (warmth) and my other hand im usin to rest my chin on there for it stays warm hope that makes sence lol xx

PanchoGoz
03-02-12, 21:38
I was puzzled for a while over why I kept getting just one sweaty armpit. Worked out it was the arm that wasn't on the mouse when I was on the computer. Those damn computers.

nomorepanic
04-02-12, 00:34
I will merge all your posts into one for you tango