PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

serendipity861
04-02-12, 02:04
Someone please please help me, I literally feel like I cant cope anymore

Having a really bad night, over the past 2-3 months it just seems to have gotten worse and worse drastically and I feel like I cant cope I am realy scared right now.

I feel like I can barely function, like nearly every second is a massive struggle, I my head feel so pressured and I feel like my brain cant process anything/take anything in which is making me feel really detatched from everything, like nothing around me is real or exists and like im not real, my brain cant focus properly to the point that im ending up accidentally bumping into things or hitting my arms/legs on things, its like my brain isnt processing theres things there, or how close to me they are or soemthing. I just feel so wrong in my head, abslolutely like im going crazy and its so scary, i have this severe dizzyness all the time and sometimes gettin vertigo, i feel like i cant breathe, things keep going shiny/hard to focus my eyes on, im sat jiggling my leg alot of the time, the space gets to me, my hands feel awful, my skin keeps burning, i feel like im falling apart, i just feel like my mental health is detariorating and like i cant hold on, im so scared i feel like im going crazzy and my symptoms are so extreme n terrifying and worrying that i so badly feel like i actually cant cope, and how pressured my head is is riduclous.... sorry to pile all that out...

i feel so caryzy right now head so poressued ad hard to tzkee things in and process anything so finding it diffiuly to read ant type riht now im really reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy scared :'(

iv kicked something tonnight and hit myself on 2 different things iots like my rbrain cant properly take in my surroundings its really woring im reALLY scared :I(

freakin out wright now, literally the VERY owrst i have ever felt i am so scared feel more like im going carzy than EVER, i cant breathe my heade is osoooooooooooooooo pressuredand i absolouteluy completely feel like im goin crazy i am REALLY REALLY SCARED IT has never ever felt lke htis or this bad i am reallyscared i feel like im barely haniging on by a thread

I feel sooo awful, everything looks AND feels more severeand awful thna I could have ever imagined, I feel like I'm going craZY I feel like I'm screaming in my head I am REALLY scared!!! :'(

every time I get up or try to go downstairs i get so unbalanced and worked up and anxious and feel like the room is swaying, I can barely reach to the end of my bed, im shaking all the time, im spending most of my time hiding with my duvet over my head, its affecting sleep, eating, bathing etc, and my head is soooo pressured that its really scaring me :(

teez
04-02-12, 02:33
hello hun,,all your going through right this minute ive been there,,and not just me a lot on here will tell you the same,,ive had nights i swear i thought i wasnt going to make it to the morning,,are you trying to sleep ,,if your just laying in bed,,get up,,go switch the tele on,,or put on some music you like,,have a drink of water or a cuppa if your together enough to make it,,you need to distract yourself ,,the more you think about it the worse the symptoms,,the adrenalin will feed it,,play the games on here,,anything that breaks the cycle hun,,the dizzy feeling i had so bad at one point i would hold onto things to do something simple like going to the toilet,,it will pass mine does,,if you are really worried get the dr to check you,,you could have a inner ear infection something simple ,,hope you get better soon,,

Meewah
04-02-12, 05:20
Hi

Its quite normal your body is full of nervous tension. Once you accept it you will begin your recovery, Allow it to happen and do not fear it, the symptoms themselves can't hurt you. Over time this will pass just learn to watch how your body experiences these sensations. I find it quite amazing that my body can throw so many symptoms at once. Now I am in control I still get the headband tightness and the racing heart but I dont react to it, I acknowledge it and then sit with it watching how it interacts with the rest of me. Imagine what you are experincing is not you experincing it but a seperate entity, your body, imagine you are a bystander watching calmly a person you dislike. You will with time disassociate yourself with what you experience as you are not experiencing it, sounds wierd but its your body that is going in through the symptoms not you.

Hope this helps. Lots of books on this. oh and try headspace http://www.getsomeheadspace.com/

Mee

becksi2006
04-02-12, 08:51
Hiya hun, Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time, reading your post was like I had written it just before xmas when I felt so unwell both mentally and physically, I had to write my symptoms down as I couldnt speak without crying, I had to take myself to A&E where I was assessed and put in touch with a crisis team who really helped, I am still far from feeling better but I have the paper in front of me with the way I felt so I will share with you and you can decide whether to attend your GP or hospital department.
On the 17th December my symptoms were (after a build up of months and months):
*feeling worried about my daughter all the time
*keep crying
*Irrational thoughts of what if I did something awful to myself, my daughter or someone else
*head feels like its going to explode
*being moody with people for no reason
*frightened of everything and myself and why I feel so bad
*jumpy at the slightest noise
*uninterested in people or things
*sleeping too much as its the only time my mind rests
*palpitations, dizziness and my feet feel "fuzzy"
*fear of being seriously ill, thoughts of death
*feeling unwell physically and mentally
*feels like severe PMS symptoms
*forgetting what I am saying mid sentance
*poor concentration
*being forgetful
*no energy to do the simplest things like housework, shopping
*feeling tense, edgy and aggitated all the time
*ringing in my ears (comes and goes)
*feels like I am going crazy
*sickly feeling during the day
*not feeling like anything is real wherever i am or what i am doing
*legs are shaky
*feel like i cant cope with whatever this is
*twiddling fingers and grinding teeth

That is typed from the original symptom list I presented to A&E with, I felt bloody awful and I was going to be sectioned for feeling like this but I got help and it is available to you too, let me know if I can help at anytime xx