PDA

View Full Version : supermarket heart stuff igh

pablo22
04-02-12, 16:07
so i was trying to find the bran flakes when i got like a two second heart flutter, or like an extra beat or a heart irregularity or something, then my heart was racing but not pounding and i got very anxious :( .. anyone??

nomorepanic
04-02-12, 16:36
Yeah it is a palpitation - they are harmless - most people get them but some people notice them more than others.

pablo22
04-02-12, 18:10
ye it was more like my heart went really light and did a weird flutter for 2 secs and then starting race, really scary

nomorepanic
04-02-12, 18:24
Have you read this:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/palpitations/

Loubeelou
04-02-12, 18:58
I get these 'flutters' really regularly. When I take my pulse when it's happening, my heart is actually missing beats and I go light headed!
It sounds as though Nicola is right with you though with the palps as you say it was racing.
Try not to worry or stress about it as nothing ever comes of it and if anything stress brings it on.....in my case anyway. x

pablo22
04-02-12, 19:00
ye it was racing, but not like pounding or 'thudding' .. if u know what i mean, i could only feel it was racing when i felt my pulse :s

kinnygirl1
04-02-12, 19:44
I get tons of flutters- they really mess with your head don't they? I never know which came first - the flutter or the anxiety. Hate it so much. I go light headed too. Double scary!

haz
04-02-12, 20:04
I got it in the supermarket today as well. I get it quite often and usually manage to ignore it and get on with my shopping. The supermarket was very busy today.

I think it's just my anxiety that causes it. I have sufferred severe agoraphobia in the past and still do suffer but it's getting better. :yesyes:

pablo22
05-02-12, 00:53
its always the supermarket lol