PDA

View Full Version : Upping my dose

Sophie123
05-02-12, 12:25
Sorry I keep going on but I upped my dose just over a week ago from 10mg to 20mg. I was doing ok until a couple of days ago. I am feeling really anxious and panicky again and I have had really bad heartburn since last night. Has anyone else suffered the same sort of thing??? Any advice and reassurance would be greatly appreciated,

LAURA48
05-02-12, 12:40
Hi Sophie - it is a side effect of the tablet and will disappear - drink peppermint/chamomile teas - hope it helps. Laura

stamags
05-02-12, 13:08
hi sophie
I upped to 20mg on monday and like you have not been so anxious and not too many side effects apart from the feeling that the skin on my face feels hot but not to touch, just like a tightness, maybe not related at all but cant remember if i had this when i first started the meds on 10mg.

nicola1980
05-02-12, 13:35
Hi whenever ive increased my dose its always been 3/4 days down the line that ive noticed the side effects especially the heightened anxiety but it will pass soon x x

saro
06-02-12, 13:30
Give it time.. it will soon go. It is very common to get symptoms at first but they soon wear off and things become much easier.

pinkdove
06-02-12, 15:19
Hi sophie, yes you will get a wee bit worse before you get better, i lso suffer with heartburn, and i drink peppermint tea......it really helps.

Just go with it, and when your dose settles i'm sure you will feel loads better xx