PDA

View Full Version : fingers and paws crossed for my little fluffy friend

clear blue sky
06-02-12, 10:02
I have just left my cat Lenny at the vets for an operation. I found a tumour In his mouth on Saturday. The vet has said we have caught It really early and he has gone In today to have It removed and then sent off for testing.
He cried all the way In the car until my boyfriend told him we were taking him to the cinema to see puss in boots!!! bless.

Its the first day of my new job today as well and me going back to work after being off for 10 weeks!!!! My anxiety levels are really high.
I'm sure my Little friend will be OK.

Got to keep a positive attitude and not worry about things that haven't happened yet!! fingers and paws crossed xxx

Stormsky
06-02-12, 11:20
fingers, eyes, legs all crossed! xx

pinkdove
06-02-12, 11:31
Aw bless!!! hope your cat is ok, and you enjoy your day (as much as you can).

everything crossed for you :)

hallam11
06-02-12, 11:39
Hope everything goes well today for both you and Lenny!
xxx

bottleblond
06-02-12, 20:46
Fingers crossed hun. Please let us know how puss gets on. :hugs: xxx

clear blue sky
06-02-12, 21:52
hey guys, thanks :)

I'm so relieved!!! turned out to be the most fantastic day :). Lenny is home and safe. A little dazed the poor mite, but he did really well. He kept walking around bumping into things for a while, bless his furry socks.
I will get the results back from the vets soon regarding the tumour.

I also had the most fantastic day back to work and at a new job.
It just go's to show I felt all that anxiety this morning for absolutely nothing.

I guess all the time we are scared and worried about things we are not really living, then again I know Its hard to shake a feeling of dread and its not always so simple.

I have proved to myself today though that worry is pointless when today turned out to be full of big smiles.

I hope you are all OK, thanks for your comments and I'm wishing these happy days to be spread all around
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx