PDA

View Full Version : Feel worse last couple days and help?

Lynz26
06-02-12, 11:53
Feel like I'm disconnected from everything and that I can't think or concentrate on anything makes me really scared feel like I'm actually going crazy and I'm worried that im going to completely lose control really upsetting me ATM also when I'm trying to I to sleep keep getting panicky every couple of mins. Starting cbt on wednesday but any other suggestions to help calm all this down? Thankyou x

Stormsky
06-02-12, 12:05
Sounds like your suffering some depersonalisation... a sympton of anxiety, not an illness itself.... your not going crazy...
Hopefully the CBT will help make sense of it all ...

pinkdove
06-02-12, 13:13
Hi lynz, sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment, i do recognise what you are saying, as i have been there , things will get better for you, but you are not going mad, just feeling ill, so give yourself a break, and try to relax, hopefully the cbt will help, and they can also advise you about all the different options available to you, including meds if you need them.

I hope you feel better soon, and good luck on wednesday, remember you are not alone, and there are plenty people to help you here, have one of those :hugs:xx

Lynz26
06-02-12, 22:00
Thankyou pinkdove it's nice to here positive things I haven't been as bad all day a it my birthday and people have been round all day taking my mind off feeling bad. I have heard a lot of positive things about cbt and looking forward to starting it :)

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

Thankyou stormsky yes I have been reading up on it seems like a lot of people feel like this at some point fingers crossed for cbt :)